Kubota Diesel Engine Generator
When only the big boy is equipped to do the job.
Kubota Diesel Engine Generator GL9000
The Kubota GL9000 is a two pole, silent type, direct coupled, single phase diesel engine with a capacity of 8kVA at 3000RPM.
Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines. Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
The generator and the engine are direct coupled to ensure a more reliable power supply with minimum power loss.
- Compact design thanks to direct coupling of the engine crankshaft with the cooling fan.
- Quieter operation with built-in muffler, longer air-cleaner hose and improved inlet vent design.
- Large capacity fuel tank (28L) extends oil change levels to 200hr intervals.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- One-point lifting eye makes transportation easy. Forklift pockets are provided in base of generator.
- Safety is paramount with double circuit protectors, protective cover and automatic shutdown system.
Diesel Engine Generator – Trailer Mounted
Generator to power the whole lot!